Saturday 31 January 2009

A Warning!!!

AAAAAAARGH!!!!!

Let me explain - I recently decided to take advantage of emusic.com's free trial offer of 50 songs. It seemed to go well, the service was pretty good and I was able to get planty of jazz albums that I needed.

But, when I played the tracks in iTunes, it just skipped to the next track after 20 seconds of playing!! And even if I played it again and moved the seek bar past the point of skipping, it just skipped ahead anyway!!!

I haven't been able to fix the problme, despite playing with start/end times, converting to AAC and any other method you would care to use, so now all of that free music is lost.

So, in short, DON'T BUY MUSIC FROM EMUSIC.COM. Use amazon or play - no subscription, a better catalogue and they actually fecking work.

Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment